1. Your restaurant/business:
2. Describe your kitchen:
Fun, creative, filled with passionate people, smells delicious!
3. Favourite Chef Works item and why:
Springfield Chef Jacket - it's super cool and breezy to work in.
4. First Job:
Selling Waggy Whoppers at the local fish & chips shop.
5. Your cookbook:
Stephanie Alexander - The Cooks Companion. It's a bible.
6. Your awards/achievements:
Chef at a number of ‘1 Hat’ cafes as selected by the Sydney Morning Herald.
7. Your cooking inspiration:
I'm inspired by travelling and tasting the worlds cuisine.
8. Your speciality dish:
It changes with the seasons, but for now it's my Granny Smith French Toast.
9. Favourite dish to eat:
At the moment I'm loving Pho.
10. Weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten:
It's a tie between a camel and chickpea pie, and roasted guinea pig.
11. Favourite ice cream flavour:
12. Favourite drink:
In the morning a Picolo, and at night a Whiskey Sour.
13. Favourite wine:
Expensive Pinot Noir.
14. Who would you most like to cook for:
15. Who would you least like to cook for:
16. Favourite things to do outside of the kitchen:
Travel, music gigs, and Eat.
17. Your latest project:
I just opened Meet Gerard with Mariella Traina. We love the cafe industry, and we wanted to create a cafe that showcases beautiful seasonal ingredients for a menu of classics... with a twist!
18. Favourite city and why:
New York, because it's ever-changing, and culinarily exciting.
19. Your greatest indulgence:
Yuzu sesame seeds. They make everything taste amazing.
20. Your all-time best culinary tip:
Taste everything, and get a Chef Works jacket if you're working in a hot kitchen!